Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Best





A couple years ago, Jason and I were getting ready to go to church with his parents. As Jason was putting on a tie, his dad suggested that he not bother. Despite some teasing, Jason kept his tie on. When the church service was over, the pastor's father came up to Jason and complimented him on his attire -- specifically saying how reassuring it was to see someone wearing a tie to church.

Graham hasn't hit the level of sophistication that his daddy embodies. (That's my fault, because the ties I've purchased for him are too big.) But this morning, he charmed me when he saw Jason getting ready for church and said, "Daddy, I want to look like you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanne said...

Graham, you look very nice, just like your Daddy!

Marie Rayner said...

awww how sweet. It made me smile.