Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stats




Baby Rose got dressed up for her 1 month doctor's appointment. When we were trying to put her into something that is easy to get out of, I realized she's the perfect size for her 3-month onesie that our dear neighbors gave her. But after that outfit became soiled, we defaulted to a really cute 3-month outfit that Tricia & her family sent as a surprise welcome to the world gift two weeks ago. (BTW, Tricia, the crying is not a reflection of the outfit -- even Jason commented on how cute she looked.) The doctor stats confirmed the clothing choices:

Age: 1 month, 1 day
Weight: 12 pounds, 5 ounces
Head Circumference: 14 inches
Length: 24 inches

Am I surprised? No. Did I get some of the details wrong on her passport application last week? Yes. Will she look anything like her passport photo when we actually leave? Maybe. . .but only barely.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

She's sooo cute! I love it!

Marie Rayner said...

Awww...despite the tears she is lovely. I can hear a tinge of excitement there regarding the big change that's coming! Just think, you will only be a very few hours away from me, instead of a whole huge ocean!