Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jason wanted his blog point

Cami was quizzing Jason on the spelling of various European countries.

"Do you know how to spell Espana?" (I don't know how to do the squiggle on my computer & I'm too lazy to look it up.)

He was a bit distracted and his mumbled response meant she didn't hear the "E," and said he got it wrong.

Jason, "Well, I was thinking the 'E'."

Cami responded, "That doesn't count."

Jason reacted with, "Yes, if I were taking a spelling test I would lose points. But one of the good things about having a PhD is that I don't have to take spelling tests anymore."

2 comments:

Cynthia Camp said...

Except when your children quiz you . . .

Jeanne said...

LOL! It surely took a lot of work to get to the point where you don't have to take spelling tests any more! :-) Some kids drop out...ours gets a PhD! I'm very proud of him, BTW.