Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Whom I Trust

I let Rose play with the blossoms on a lilac tree this morning. When I realized she was chomping on them, I removed the temptation -- and some petals from her mouth. I then realized that I didn't know if lilacs were potentially dangerous, so when we wandered home Jason did a Google search which assured us they were edible.

When I walked Cami home from school, I told her about how Rose had eaten some lilacs, but that we'd learned through the computer that all was ok. She asked if the computer knew everything, to which I answered that some of the information available was not correct.

When we got home, she wanted to have some time alone. A few minutes later, she shared that she had prayed for Rose, asking for divine protection for her sister.

We just had family prayer & Cami told Heavenly Father, "Thank You for letting Rose not die."

2 comments:

Christina said...

Little kid prayers are the best. Ayla always prays that we'll let her use toothpaste next time she brushes her teeth.

Ellen Fehr said...

Good for you, Cami! I am glad, too, that Rose did not die.